Please beware that there are many scams being reported lately on the internet, affecting not only Jelly Wizard but many notable brands in the space.
THE METHOD WHICH THE SCAMMERS ARE USING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- REPORT AND DELETE OUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
- CLONE OUR ACCOUNT AND CREATE A LOOK A LIKE WITH USUALLY ONE LETTER OR SYMBOL THAT IS DIFFERENT
- USE OUR LOGOS, POSTS, ARCHIVED STORIES, ETC TO MAKE THE FAKE ACCOUNT LOOK AS REAL AS POSSIBLE
- PURCHASE FAKE FOLLOWERS TO INCREASE THE IMAGE OF LEGITIMACY
- SEND HUNDREDS OF DMS TO OUR FOLLOWERS OFFERING SOME SORT OF DISCOUNT OR AVAILABILITY OF AN OUT OF STOCK ITEM TO ENTICE THE PERSON INTO BUYING FROM THEM.
SCAM INSTAGRAM PAGES:
Below is a list of scam Instagram pages that we are aware of. This list is by no means a complete list because a scammer can make a new account in a matter of minutes:
@Jellywizard_official – This is the most active scam account, with 17,000 “followers”
@jellywizard.707.official_ (notice the underscore at the end)
WE DO NOT USE TELEGRAM OR WICKR. THERE ARE SEVERAL FAKE PAGES THAT HAVE OVER 2,000 FOLLOWERS. WE DO NOT RUN THESE FAKE SCAM FANBOY PAGES.
OUR OFFICIAL (AND ONLY) INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT IS @JELLYWIZARDHUMBOLDT